Home » » Simple Future Tense

Simple Future Tense


Simple Future Tense.

A. Form:
Subject + will + verb
Subject + to be + going to + verb


B. Usage:

1.To express a voluntary.

Example:
- I will send you information.
- He will give you the information later.

2. To express a planning.
Example:
- He is going to spend his vacation in Hawai.
- I will buy a book after exam.

3. To express a promise.
Example:
- I will call you when I arrive.
- I will bring your book back later.

4. To express a Prediction.
Example:
- The year 2020 will be an interesting year.
- It will be run tomorrow.


C. Meaning:
This action will be happen at one particular time in the future.
Example: I will call you when I arrive.
=> People will do a “calling” to his friend later (in the future).

That's all for , Simple Future Tense.any question?? leave in comment..!!!

FEATURED and RECOMENDED POSTS
1. Iconia PC tablet dengan Windows 8 pilihan terbaik
2. Iman anda menipis? Jangan dibiarkan begitu sajat... Isi ulang iman anda disini
Pasang Link Blog/Iklan anda disini. Hanya 20 ribu tampil disetiap postingan. minat? klik disini
Comments
0 Comments